Friday, February 27, 2009

A Lil Bit Of This, A Lil Bit Of That

It has really felt like Spring this week & I have to say I'm lovin' it. We bought some patio furniture last weekend & I've been able to enjoy it allot this week. Starting March 8th we'll have longer days thanks to Daylight Savings, WooHoo!! We had some thunderstorms last night, so relaxing. We had all our windows open & the back door so we just hung out on the couch listening to the storm & trying to watch American Idol but because of the storms our tv kept going out.

I go next Wednesday to take my insurance license test. I had a dream about it last night, it was crazy. I'm just ready for it to be over with I've been thinking about it allot this week. I haven't been in school for nine years so test taking & studying are a little unfamiliar for me.

I'm so happy it's Friday, at the beginning of the week I wasn't in a good mood. I hate it when I get like that. It' s like every little thing makes me mad. We've got lots planned for the weekend. Tonight we're taking Brayden bowling, that'll be fun to watch. He's absolutely hilarious these days. Last night we were eating dinner & he said "momma this piece of meat is a lil strong, do you think it's fat?" What he meant was this piece of meat is tough. I can't believe how grown up he is, but no matter how grown up he gets, he'll always be my baby. Any of you ever read that book,Love You Forever? If you haven't you definitely should. I have a baby shower tomorrow afternoon for a friend who's having her 2nd baby & she's having a baby boy. They've asked you bring your favorite book instead of a card so guess what book I'll be bringing?! Back to my point here! Tomorrow I have a baby shower to attend & we're going to start on our computer/treadmill room. After much discussion on paint color we've(well more like I've) decided to just paint it a taupey color. This way it'll be a neutral color & will go with everything. Then Sunday we're taking Brayden to meet my mom, he's decided he wants to go stay with my parents for the next week. So We've got a busy weekend ahead of us.

Sorry for my rambling on this post. Hopefully I didn't bore you to pieces or make no sense 8)






0 comments: