Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Better Luck Next Time.....Or At Least I Hope

I'm sure the title of this post explains enough, well that is if you read the previous post. But I didn't pass my insurance test, I missed it by 5 questions. I was told it was a very difficult test & man was it!!! I knew the material & the questions were easy to read but the possible answers were HARD. It was a multiple choice test & alot of the answers were similiar. I went through the test once then went back through it a second time so it's not like I hurried through it. The fail rate is very high & my boss said it well "it's a very humbling test". I get to reschedule tomorrow so the plan is to try again next week. I'll know what to expect so hopefully my nerves won't be as bad. They do tell you what areas you didn't do good in so I can study those areas for next time.

0 comments: