Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Life's Been Crazy Lately

The month of April has been a whirlwind for me. It's gone by so fast but at the same time it feels like it's been so slow, I know probably doesn't make sense. I'm not ready to talk about everything that's been happening this month, but I wanted to share some quotes I've found lately.


~Life is uncharted territory-It reveals it's story one moment at a time~ Leo Buscaglia

~Life is a classroom in which each of us are being tested, tried & passed~ Robert Thibodeau

~In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back~ Charlie Brown

~Nothing can bring you peace but yourself~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

~May we never let things we can't have, or don't have, or shouldn't have, spoil our enjoyment of the things we do have & can have. As we value our happiness, let us not forget it, for one of the greatest lessons in life is learning to be happy without the things we cannot or should not have~ Richard L Evans



0 comments: