WoW!! I can't believe the difference in the weather, this past weekend I was burning up in short sleeves and jeans, now I have a turtleneck and the heater on, crazy southern weather. Not complaining just stating!!
I have to share this story:
This morning we had to stop by the bank before going to daycare. Brayden loves to stop by the bank to see 'the girls' & get stickers so I always take him with me. Well so we're at the stop light that doesn't stay green but for a split second, and the people in front of me are not in any hurry obviously, so I say to them "for the love of god, will you please go!!!!!", Brayden says "mommy, don't talk that, you love people". He's so right, I don't need to be so hurried, I'm not always like that but I was a little cranky this morning. So after we left the bank I proceeded to tell Brayden that I was cranky, he says "you better not be cranky or you'll have to have a talk with daddy". Where that came from I have no idea but it was very funny. I just love my little sugar booger, he knows just when to say the right things.
Tonight we're craving our pumpkin nana brought us from Oklahoma!!!
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Fall has official arrived
Lots of Love From: Jamie at 10/23/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment