Monday, December 17, 2007

Just about Ready


For Christmas that is. We went this weekend to start and finish our Christmas shopping. My wonderful hubby hates shopping so he wants to put it off till the last minute. We had a BIG disscusion this weekend about how he waits till the last minute. I'm a procrastinator but geez, lets get it over worth already. I told him he didn't have to go with me, except to get Brayden's presents. So this weekend was a very very busy weekend for me. Saturday, Brayden and I spent most of the morning at Wal-Mart, getting some things we needed. Then it was off to clean house. I wanted to get our carpet in the living room clean this weekend, but the carpet cleaner isn't working right, or I'm an idiot and don't know how to use it. Doubt that though, b/c I've used it before and didn't have any problems. I was able to get the furniture all clean, Shawnn's suppose to take a look at the cleaner so hopefully we'll get it working right before long. Shawnn had to work Saturday so when he got off at 5 we headed to Toys R Us, man that place was crazy busy. We got most of our shopping done that night and then Sunday I went shopping for everything. Of course I still want to get a few more things so I guess I'll be doing that this weekend. Friday we're going to get nana so she can spend some time with us. This week is going to go by so fast with everything I have to do, buts that's ok b/c I can't wait for Santa to come to our house.


Hope everyone has a great week!


~Jamie~

0 comments: