Saturday, December 29, 2007

It's been a while

I haven't really been in the 'blogging' mood lately, but thought I would update everyone on the Howerton's.

We had a GREAT Christmas!!! I really look forward to many more Christmas now that Brayden's catching on. Everything he opened he would say "This is what I always wanted for Christmas, thank you"!!! It was so sweet to hear him say that and see the look on his face when opening a present. He was very thankful for everything he received. He's still thanking Shawnn and I for all of his presents.

The weekend went by so stinkin fast. It was Wednesday and time to head back to work before I knew it. I'm so glad this weekend is going to be all about relaxing. I'm goin tomorrow to pamper myself, I'm goin shoppin then I'm goin to get a manicure. My nails grow but they don't stay pretty, I constantly have to keep them up to make them look half way decent. So I think this is something I'm goin to start doing on a regular basis, it's good me time too!!!

My mom's comin back down Sunday to spend a little bit more time with us before she has to start back to school. It'll be nice to hang out with her. She was here last weekend but it was so busy tryin to finish up Christmas stuff that we really didn't get to hang out allot. Shawnn and I are goin to Ant and Renee's for New Year's, this is something we've been doin for 3 years now. We always have such a good time over there. This year they're having a 'white trash' party, I can't wait to see everyone in their costumes. I've been thinking and asking for some really good costume ideas, and so far I've gotten some really good ones. I'll try to post pics sometime next week!!!

Shawnn went back to the dr. today for a check up on his blood pressure, and his blood pressure was higher today then it ever has been. Very discouraging b/c he was hoping to get off of it soon. It's making him worn out and funny feeling. I'm worried about him and hope this next year we both have better luck when it comes to our health, definately one of our new year resolutions.

Today was my friend Nadine's 29th birthday (she doesn't look a day of 21) so we all went to eat at Chili's, Shawnn didn't go b/c he really wasn't in the mood to deal with people so I went solo. We had a great time and they all went out downtown afterwards but I wanted to come home to my boys. Something about motherhood that changes your priorties. I mean don't get me wrong I love hanging out with my girlfriends and gettin a bit irresponsible from time to time, but it's just not the same as before.

Well I think I've pretty much sum'd it all up, I could ramble on some more but I'll save the rest for later.

Hope everyone has a great weekend and a safe new years. I'm so excited I don't have to be back to work until Wednesday, it's goin to be a great loooooonnnnngggg weekend.

Jamie

0 comments: