Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Arkansas Weather Stinks!!

I'm so disappointed in our weather today. I know I sound like a crazy woman because it sounds like I wanted ice. It's not that I want ice, I wanted to be able to stay home today. There's just something about knowing you have to go to work & wake up and find out you don't because of the weather!! HA HA!! So all day I've been keeping an eye on weather.com, channel 5 weather, & channel 40's weather. All that keeps happening is the ice and temp. dropping gets pushed back till later, such a disappointment. Brayden's daycare was closed so he's spending the day at the golf store with daddy, I can only imagine the fun they're having ;)


Shawnn & I are on day 2 of the diet. I lost 2 lbs. & well Shawnn lost 10!!!! I know that sounds unbelievable & unhealthy, but it's true I saw the scale myself. He's a big guy so it is possible & he'll probably be down 20 lbs. by mid next week. We figured it up, we're thinking percentage wise we lost about the same. As long as I lose 2 a day, I'll be a happy camper. This diet we're doing is.....well it stinks!! but it works & by next week we'll be in diet mode & everything will be a piece of cake. Gotta get ready for Summertime, gosh I can't wait for some summertime!!!

Hope everyone is home all cozyed up & eating lots of comfort foods.


1 comments:

Will,Laurie,Brock said...

Diet is a four letter word you know!!! just kidding, keep up the good work. It is so unfair how fast guys lose weight compared to girls. Will can drop 15 lbs in a couple weeks if he wants...kills me.