Monday, January 26, 2009

Nice Weekend

We had one of those weekends where we stayed in our jammies all weekend. Saturday morning we did get out for breakfast & go to Wal-Mart but other than that we stayed in the house, it was wonderful. Saturday afternoon Shawnn & Brayden watched Transformers while I laid in bed watching Lifetime movies & playing Sudokou, that's my kind of afternoon. On Sunday we cooked breakfast & then just had a lazy day.


Shawnn & I started back on our diets today. I'm looking forward to feeling better but they're predicting an ice storm for the 1st part of the week & all I keep thinking about is how I need comfort food not diet food, ha!! Speaking of weather, I'm SOOOOO ready for warm weather!!!


Laurie is demending I start putting more pics up of Brayden so I'll leave you with one my mom sent me of her Christmas present Brayden picked out for her.








2 comments:

Brooke said...

Yes, that is most definitely my kind of weekend! LOVE IT!!! And yes, comfort food is ALLLLLLLLL I keep thinking about. I made a great soup last night, and I posted the recipe on my web page. Not sure what kind of diets y'all are doing, but the soup is very healthy. And you could make it even healthier by omitting the cheese and sour cream on top. Have a wonderful week!!

Will,Laurie,Brock said...

Oh my! He has gotten so so big. I just remember him toddling into the bank to visit. Love him!