Monday, November 12, 2007

Blah....

It's Monday again!!!

Feeling pretty blah today not sure what's up but it needs to go away. I'm feelin like this week is goin to drag by, because next weeks Thanksgiving and I'm off Thursday and Friday. I hate when that happens, not getting off work 2 days in a row but when the week drags by. Maybe I should try not rushing it, huh??

This past weekend was ok, not great, not bad, just ok. I was sickly most of it. I woke up Saturday morning all congested, so I slept most of Saturday. Not at all what I had planned to do! Then yesterday I woke up feeling good and then bam! just like that I got a migraine, 3rd one in a month!! I'm thinking maybe it's due to being outside for long periods of time. Saturday night we went to a bonfire, and I'm thinking the smoke from that help contribute to the migraine. So yesterday around 11:30 I was taking meds. and goin back to bed. Again, not what I had planned for the day. So needless to say my weekend didn't go quite as planned.

I did meet some new friends this weekend. Not sure what's gotten into my husband here lately but we've been doin lots lately. I'm not complaining because I'm lovin it!!! Shawnn's a major I mean MAJOR homebody, so for him to spend 4 weekends in a row doin something that's way big!!! .

0 comments: