Monday, November 5, 2007

~~Busy But Fun Weekend~~

This weekend was lots of fun, I haven't had that busy of a weekend in a long time. Friday night, Brayden and I went to get our haircut, man we were both overdue. I was very proud of Brayden he did everything the lady told him to do, he even sit there while I got my haircut, very good for a 3 year old!

Saturday Brayden went with my aunt to a family reunion where he got to hang out with his nana and papaw while Shawnn and I went to the Razorback game. We had a great time. It was my first game to go to, so it was very exciting for me. Apparently I picked a good game to go to b/c we WON!! Definatly not something I would want to do every home game. To Shawnn and I we have just as much fun hanging out with friends grilling and watching the game on T.V., but it's something I want to do at least a couple of times a season. We went to Hog Haus Brewery, really cool. The guys enjoyed different kinds of beer while I stuck to Bud Light. Then we headed to the game to find parking, we ran into a friend of Shawnn's who was parked close to the game so we parked there tailgated for a bit then off to the game we went.

Yesterday I was suppose to go get my permenant eyeliner. I woke up all stopped up and had a horrible headache so I didn't think it would be very smart if I went and had my eyes poked with a needle, so I stayed home. Hopefully I'll get to go have it done in a few weeks.

This coming weekend I plan on getting Christmas stuff ready, maybe doin a little Christmas shopping and get our house good and clean.

Hope everyone has a good week!

~Jamie~

0 comments: