Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Year Plan

So this past weekend I started my new year's cleaning. This is something I've started doing, just going thru everything and reorganizing, throwing away stuff, getting stuff ready for a yard sale, things like that. I figure since the new year is about starting over, might as well clean stuff out too. I didn't get everything done b/c my mom came down Sunday and I didn't want to clean while she was here, so this weekend I have to finish it all up. I did get our Christmas tree down and all the decorations put up, our apartment looks so bare now. Brayden cried b/c I took the tree down, he's still learning that Christmas does end!! Usually for my new year resolution I always say I'm going to lose weight, well this year I'm not even saying that, I hate when I don't follow thru with something. SO this year I'm going to take better care of myself. With the scare of Shawnn's health, we both have thought allot about our health, so we're changing that this year. Another one of my resolutions every year is to become a better person, I feel like that's an area everyone can get better at. Also this weekend, I'm going to sit down and work up a budget for this year. This is the last year we'll be paying off debt, I'm so excited about this. We're hoping by the end of the year we'll be moving into our first home.

Jamie

0 comments: