Friday, February 22, 2008

It Has Been A Long Time

Well I've officially joined a walking club. This club starts next Tuesday and will meet every Tuesday and Thursday @ 6 pm for the next 10 weeks, ending with a 5K walk/run in Conway on the 10th of May. I found this thru another blogger and thought I would see what it was about. Man was I excited when I got on there and saw that it was FREE!! They have different levels to join but I'm going to start at the very bottom and hopefully next Spring I'll join the beginner's running. Shawnn and I have seriously talked about joining a gym and we are hopefully in a couple of weeks, it's just so expensive. The gym we used to work out at has started a Zumba class, which I can't wait to try out. It's 30 minutes of Zumba and then 30 minutes of kickboxing 3 times a week. I can't wait to get back to the gym.

Well I've got lots to blog about but need to get back to work, I just wanted to share my excitment with everyone.

0 comments: