Monday, February 25, 2008

Cabin Fever

I feel like a broken record but........I'M SO READY FOR SPRING!!! I spent my whole weekend in bed sick. I started getting sick Wednesday afternoon, just started out with a little cough then by the evening by body hurt and I was running a little bit of fever. Wednesday night is Shawnn's bowling night so Brayden and I go to Nadine's house for dinner. While there I started throwing up. Once I threw up a few times I did start feeling better. Thursday morning I woke up still hurting but because I had missed Monday and Tuesday of work I had to go in. I managed to make it until 12:30, went home and slept til 7:30!! I felt better Friday, but then Saturday I woke up feeling horrible again. I have this horrible cough and rattle in my chest. If I'm not better within a few more days I will go to the dr.,hoping I get better with over the counter meds, No insurance!
I just knew I was going to feel better yesterday, or at least I was hoping to, but I didn't. So this week is going to be a busy one. Tomorrow is the first day of Women Run Arkansas, which I'm so so excited about. Time to get ready for warmer weather!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.