Monday, February 4, 2008

Weekend & Migraines

Our weekend was quite uneventful, which was nice. Friday night we went to dinner @ Gringo's. Saturday Shawnn played golf, Brayden and I stayed at home. We hung out and did some laundry. Then Saturday evening we went over to a furniture store that's going out of business,I bought a lamp for $5,great buy, and a dresser for $25. I haven't picked up the dresser yet but hopefully we'll get it this week. It's not a big dresser, I actually plan on using it for a night stand, then when we get a house we'll buy new bedroom furniture, so I'll either move the dresser to Brayden's room for him to use as a night stand or in the guest room.


I woke up about 5 am this morning with a horrible migraine. Really all migraines are horrible but I really hate it when I wake up in the middle of the night with one. This has happened to me 3 other times. The weird thing was I was dreaming I had a migraine and then the pain woke me up. Of course, when I started getting sick I didn't have anything to throw up so I kept dry heaving! I finally got up around 6 to go take a shower to see if that would help with the pressure, no luck. So I finally fell asleep thanks to some tylenol pm. Woke up around 11:30 feeling lots better but my head was so sore. I'm talking so sore that I couldn't move my head. As the day has gone on I've started feeling better, but anyone that's had migraine knows you don't feel normal for a while, usually the next day I feel normal. I'm going in to see my dr. about them b/c I'm having them more frequently and they seem to be getting worse. I've talked to my dr. about them once before, but they've gotten worse since then. I'm sure nothing's wrong b/c I've had migraines ever since I was a little girl, but I just want that confirmation.

0 comments: