Friday, December 12, 2008

Ok So Maybe I Was Wrong

So Wednesday evening I started feeling a little sickly. I tried to push it away thinking maybe I was just tired from not getting much sleep the night before. Well that wasn't the case, Shawnn & I both were home yesterday sick. Guess Brayden had a bug after all. I still think it's a little ironic that 2 days after school starts giving him milk he ends up sick. We went ahead & told them no more milk just to be on the safe side. I was pretty bummed out because we had plans with Shawnn's family to go to Creekmore to ride the train & look at the Christmas lights, then go to The Night of Giving at our mall to finish up Christmas shopping. This is the 5th year they done this and this is the 2nd time I've TRIED going. The first year I planned on going I had a migraine then this year I had a stomach bug, guess I won't plan on going anymore, ha. I think we're going to survive but I have a feeling it's still going to take a couple of days to be 100%. My plan for the weekend is to try santizing our house with Christmas coming up in 13 days(can you believe it?!?) we need to be well plus we'll have company starting next weekend.

0 comments: