Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Santa Came To Town

St. Nick stopped by Brayden's school this morning to get their requests & take pics. Brayden called me this afternoon to let me know he wasn't scared & what his list of goodies were......2 different Transformers & a pair of RED boots!!! WHAT?!?! I'm so confused as to where that one came from but whatever, right?! So looks like momma will be shopping for some red boots tomorrow night, anyone know where I might find some?!? My bestie Renee & I are going tomorrow to finish(well I'm finishing she's starting) shopping.

Brayden is at such a fun age for Christmas, he's totally into the whole Santa thing & all about shaking the presents under the tree. They've been learning Christmas songs at school & it's so cute to hear him sing his own version.

1 comments:

Will,Laurie,Brock said...

awww, i bet he is going to love christmas this year! so fun!