Monday, December 15, 2008

Some Christmas Talk

I had planned on doing Boomama's Tour of Homes but since I was sick I didn't get any pics taken. It took me all weekend to get back to normal. I seriously was starting to wonder if I would ever be back to feeling well. I'm so very thankful it didn't take Brayden as long to bounce back.

I keep getting all these emails about how to beat holiday stress, usually I'm all about trying not to stress but this year I haven't stressed & it's GREAT. There's not anything different this year then any other year. Every other year I've always been so worried that Brayden didn't have enough presents but at the same time I've always wanted to raise him knowing that's not what Christmas is about. So this year I didn't buy him stuff just so he would have lots of presents to open. I bought him toys he wanted but not all of them of course. I didn't buy him any clothes,seriously what 4 year old boy wants to open clothes?!

I had started this blog earlier this morning & since have gone home for lunch. While there I grabbed my camera because I had taken a couple of pics of our tree so I thought I would give a sneak peek.




Our tree isn't as big as I would like it but we tried a real tree out this year. I really like the look of a real tree but don't like that we have to put the lights on, I feel like it doesn't have enough.





0 comments: