Saturday, January 12, 2008

Dinner with Friends

So last night I went out with Nadine, Monica, and Jenn(she's a new friend). We went to Chili's and had a grand time. I just love meeting new people. Jenn was such a sweetie, and I look forward to getting to know her more. I do have pics from last night, well I didn't take pics but Nadine took quite a few so as soon as I get them I'll post some. It's so great to have girl time, it really helps me realize I'm not crazy, I'm a very normal person actually!!! Anywho, Brayden stayed with Bugga and Howie aka grandma and grandpa howie, last night so he was home bright and early this morning. We went to the mall first thing this morning and I spent $75!!!! at Bath and Body. That's so not like me and I was actually shocked that that's how much I spent, but they were having a heck of a sale. But I will be taking some of it back b/c I can't spend that kind of money of Bath and Body. It was just me and Brayden that went and Brayden's at that age that he really doesn't fit in a umberlla stroller anymore but still a little young to be still and not touch stuff. So needless to say after Bath and Body I was ready to go, plus I had way too many bags from there so I was uncomfortable. I plan on going back later this afternoon by myself to look at some other stores. I did find Brayden the cutest jacket that I've actually been eyeing for a while at JCP's and I had it in my hand to buy, but I decided to wait b/c I didn't have anymore patience to stand in line. So I really hope they still have it when I go back, it was only $5.99 original $20, that's a great buy!!!! I finally got Brayden a bookshelf today too. I really wanted to get him a real wood bookshelf so that he could keep it for a long time, but I couldn't find one the color of his bed, which is what I wanted. So I just got him a cheap one from Wal-Mart. After thinking about it I decided that was probably the best thing to do b/c he'll eventually get new bedroom furniture so I'll just get him a nice one then. Well I'm off to start cleaning, Brayden's room is first!!!!!

0 comments: