Friday, January 11, 2008

IT'S FRIDAY.......

And I'm so excited!!!! It has been a crazy week at work. This is the first full week of work we've had since Christmas. My boss and I both said Monday how much we were dreading coming back for a full week. Luckily this week has flown by, probably because of all the crazy things we had going on.

Shawnn goes back to the dr. today, so please say a little prayer that everything goes better this time.

We really have a quiet weekend planned. I think tonight I'm going to go out for dinner and drinks with a couple girlfriends. It's been about a year since the last time I went out with these 2 just by ourselves. Tomorrow will probably be the usual cleaning session and laundry. Oh I just remembered our mall is having their mall walk this weekend and I get paid today!!! I'm also on the hunt for Brayden a small book shelf, his book collection has grown and he got lots of games for Christmas so I want to get them better organized. I want it to match his bed and for it to be small. So hopefully I'll be making a couple of purchases this weekend. I love shopping, just wish I could do it more. Oh well someday hopefully.

Last night Shawnn and I were watching HSN and they had bedding on there so that got us to talking about our future bedroom. I informed my wonderful husband that when we buy a house our bedroom will be the first room we do. Our bedroom has never been decorated, it's always been the room that's been neglected(everyone has one). So I'm going to start searching for stuff for our future bedroom. I've already mentioned how I invisioned it in a previous post, so now I just need to find the perfect stuff for it.

We've decided we're going to start our process of buying our first home. Meaning, we're going to talk to a lender to get prequalified. Take care of things that are on our credit. Start working on our credit. Start reading books on 1st time home buying, I want to be as prepared as possible. Start looking at houses, (which I've been doing for a long time) so we know what we want. And the biggest of them all, well besides the working on our credit part, saving money.

So if any of you have any wonderful advice on buying a home please feel free to leave me your comments. Please no negative comments or bad stories, I know they're out there and I'm sure we'll have some of our own. But I'm trying to stay positive and I don't want to go into this with a bad attitude.

Hope everyone's had a fantistic week and has an even better weekend.

~~Jamie~~

0 comments: