Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Gosh I have so much to update on I don't even know where to begin.

Brayden and I went to Ardmore this past weekend to visit my parents. We had a great time, lots of relaxing. I feel like I don't do that at my house. I always feel like I have to be doing something, so it was nice to be able to actually spend my weekend doing nothing and not feeling guilty about it. I did get my hair done, it had been a while since I had it highlighted. I went with blonde and red this time. I've never had red in my hair but I'm loving it!!! Saturday night I met up with some friends to go have dinner. That was pretty much our weekend.

I was suppose to meet with a mortgage lender last Friday but had decided not to since we knew we wouldn't be buying within the next few months. Then today I decided to go ahead and give her a call, and I'm so glad I did. We do qualify for a loan and our credit is actually allot better then we both thought. We still aren't going to buy for a little while but she was able to give me some things to work on until we are able and ready. The end is so near I feel like I can reach out and touch it. I've learned so much patience with this whole experience. I'm so glad we didn't jump into anything before. I've seen people do that and then they aren't happy 6 months later. I want to find a house that I love, not just like.

0 comments: