Sunday, March 2, 2008

WONDERFUL WEEKEND

What a wonderful way to start a new month, with a wonderful weekend. The weather was awesome here in Arkansas. Friday night Brayden and I went over to Nadine's to have pizza and hang out. Brayden had been a little coughy for a few days, we had gave hime some cough medicine but by that night he was running fever, pale, sneezy, and a runny nose. So we came home to give him medicine but nothing we had was for those symptoms so off to Wal-Mart I went I went ahead and stocked up on a few different kinds and brands, I want to be prepared, ya know. He woke up Saturday alot better, I was very thankful. It was such a beautiful weekend and I wanted to take full advantage of that.

Saturday morning Shawnn had to work & then that afternoon he had to bowl in a tournament so it was just Brayden and I for the day. We went to the park for a couple of hours, and had a wonderful time. Today we went back to the park because it's suppose to SNOW tomorrow. Apparently we're suppose to have 4 to 6 inches of snow by Tuesday here in Ft Smith, cRaZy!! I'll believe it when I see it.

Also today I made my 1st roast!! I've been trying new recipes here lately and found that I really enjoy it. I've always enjoyed baking but it's a nice feeling to try a new recipe and it turn out!!haha. The roast turned out pretty good, Nadine made one a couple of weeks ago and hers was absolutely the best roast I've ever had. Mine on the other hand wasn't as wonderful but it was edible and that's what counts. Maybe I need to get her recipe,maybe she doesn't something different or buys a different kind of roast, yes there different kinds?!?!

So right now I'm finishing up some laundry, didn't get my whole house cleaned like I wanted but it was such a beautiful weekend I couldn't stay cooped up any longer. I'm finally starting to feel better, just still have a cough that seems to want to hang around, but hey I can handle the cough as long as I don't feel like I did. Poor Shawnn is getting it now. He woke up this morning sneezing, and it continued. We went to grab breakfast and I swear he sneezed the whole entire time we were gone. Then we took Brayden to the park and he sneezed allot there too! By the time we got home from the park he was stopped up and his thoart was getting sore.

Hope everyone had a good weekend!!

0 comments: