Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Fall has official arrived

WoW!! I can't believe the difference in the weather, this past weekend I was burning up in short sleeves and jeans, now I have a turtleneck and the heater on, crazy southern weather. Not complaining just stating!!

I have to share this story:
This morning we had to stop by the bank before going to daycare. Brayden loves to stop by the bank to see 'the girls' & get stickers so I always take him with me. Well so we're at the stop light that doesn't stay green but for a split second, and the people in front of me are not in any hurry obviously, so I say to them "for the love of god, will you please go!!!!!", Brayden says "mommy, don't talk that, you love people". He's so right, I don't need to be so hurried, I'm not always like that but I was a little cranky this morning. So after we left the bank I proceeded to tell Brayden that I was cranky, he says "you better not be cranky or you'll have to have a talk with daddy". Where that came from I have no idea but it was very funny. I just love my little sugar booger, he knows just when to say the right things.

Tonight we're craving our pumpkin nana brought us from Oklahoma!!!

0 comments: