Friday, October 5, 2007

Weekend Already


I can't believe it's Friday already!!!



Nadine and I are having our annual yard sale this weekend. This has been the least stressed yard sale I've ever had, well besides doin the kid sale each Spring and Fall, but that to me doesn't count as a yard sale. I pretty much had all of my stuff priced and ready to go, just had to get it all out of the boxes and organized. I talked to Nadine a little earlier and I've already made $56, that's great too me. I'm just glad to get rid of the crap!!


So tomorrow's plans: yard sale from 6:30 to noon, then I'm hoping for rain and storms tomorrow afternoon, we have no plans for the rest of the weekend. My house is CLEAN, YaY!! SO I'll actually get to relax and spend good quality time with my boys.


Hope everyone's week was good and their weekend is even better.


~Jamie~

0 comments: