Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Updates


I've lost a total of 8 lbs, so yay for that. The first week or two you usually lose 3 to 5 lbs. after that the norm is a about 2 lbs. I'm still walking in the mornings, and thinkin about walking another mile in the evenings, it takes me less than 30 mins. to walk a mile so I'm sure I can make time to do it in the evenings.

My next goal......to quit smoking. I could kick myself for starting back up. I had quit the whole time I was pregnant with Brayden and almost 2 years after he was born, then started back up. It's such a nasty habit, I don't want to be a smoker. Plus it's $4 a pack, there are way more things I would like to spend my money on then cigs. So today is my 2nd day of no smoking, I'll admit I'm a little more on edge but it'll be ok and will get better.

Shawnn will pay grandma his last payment in June actually should be June 4th 2008, of $100!!! I'm so excited. We still won't be buying a house next summer b/c of other things we want to pay off. I've mentioned this before so I'm not goin to bore people with it again, if you want to read about it's titled 'Goals'.

Nadine and I had our yard sale last weekend, we did pretty good on Friday but Saturday was an absolute joke, I made $10 on Saturday. But hey at least I got rid of some stuff and did make $68, that's $68 more than what I had Thursday!! Gotta look at from a 'half glass full' point of view.

I think that's about everything for now, sorry my blogs are a bit on the boring side. I've never been much of a writer, but I'm trying.

~Jamie~

0 comments: