Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Some of our Troops are HOME!!!!



This is just wonderful!!!


This makes me feel so good, knowing so many mom's, dad's, daughters, son's, grandkids, grandparents, neices and nephews are finally back with their families. My friend Monica's husband Kelly, was one of those troops that got to come home today. Monica has patiently been waiting for this day for over a year. I remember having dinner with her back in January and us talking about him coming home in October. I told her it would be here before she knew it. Much easier for me to say seeing as how I wasn't in her shoes, but it's finally here!!! Now we just need to bring the rest of the troops home!!!!


~~Welcome Home~~

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am happy that he made it back safe and ok. Some of us arent as lucky to have ours come home they are all leaving right now. For 15 months. So MIlitary Wives are always happy for the ones that get there's back