Monday, October 29, 2007

~Weekend~

Well, it's Monday again, I wish I didn't have to work on Mondays, but then I probably wouldn't like Tuesdays! Our weekend was great, Friday night we just hung out at home so we could do some laundry and get the house 'reorganized'. Saturday evening we took Brayden trick or treating in Van Buren, it was a good time for him, he didn't get much candy but thats ok. Uncle Eric made him a goodie bag so it more than made up for the candy he didn't get trick or treating. Hopefully he'll get lots of candy Wednesday. Yesterday we finished up laundry and I finally got all of our summer clothes packed up and stored. So I feel much more organized this week then I have in a while. It's amazing how good I feel when I have everything done and organized on Monday. Welp, here's to another fun filled work week. Oh and it's the last few days of the month, gettin closer to Thanksgiving and Christmas!! Hope everyone has a great Halloween and a great week.

~Jamie~

0 comments: