Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Brayden's Headed to Oklahoma

My parents are going to have Brayden starting tonight until sometime next week, it's my mom's spring break so she's going to spend it with Brayden. Brayden of course is stoked and woke up at 6:30 this morning, and his first words were "I'm ready to go to nana's", it was so cute. So here in an hour actually I'll be leaving to take him to meet my parents half way. It's a bittersweet thing with me, I'm going to miss the little booger but at the same time it's going to be a much needed break for myself. I'll be able to get all those little things done around the house, that I don't normally do b/c I want to hurry up so I can spend time with Brayden. Tomorrow night Shawnn and I are having a date, nothing fancy, just cooking dinner together and going to cuddle and watch a movie. Those are my favorite kind of dates. We can come home from work get in our comfy clothes and just relax! Saturday Shawnn's working so I'll have the entire day to my self. I plan on finishing my kid sale stuff and getting our Spring/Summer clothes out.

Hope everyone's having a fantastic week so far, already HuMpDaY!

0 comments: