Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter

We have had a fabulous weekend!! Yesterday afternoon I took Brayden to the Kisr egg hunt, what a nightmare. I doubt that we'll do it again. Way too many people and not near enough stuff. Brayden did get about 10 eggs but some kids didn't get any! It was also B.A.C.A.'s annual kids day at the park, so they had 2 bounce arounds, & face painting. Personally, I think they should've had a couple more bounce arounds for the amount of people there. We stood in line for at least 30 minutes for Brayden to bounce around for a couple of minutes.

This morning we went to church, it was a great service. Brayden had a blast playing, so I think we'll be going back!! I'm so very thankful I went. When I was younger we went to church as a family but we stopped going. Then when I was about 14 I started going to another church. But again I stopped going. Before I moved to Arkansas I had started back to church, this time I went to a non-denominational church, I loved it but then I moved here. I really want Brayden to be in church so I plan on us going from now on. This afternoon we had Easter lunch at Shawnn's grandma's. The kids hunted Easter eggs. Brayden only wanted the 'rocket' eggs that he brought. I had bought Brayden a bubble wand from Wal-Mart that was only a $1, and the kids had so much fun with the bubbles! We're now home and I have some stuff to get done for a busy week ahead. Hope everyone has had a great Easter!

0 comments: