Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Lazy, Slacker, Procrastinator

That's how I've been lately. Ever get in those moods where ya just don't want to do anything?? Seems like I get in those moods every 3 months or so, and I can't stand it!! I guess I could look at it like it's a short vacation. So this week it's back to reality. My house is disgusting, my car is too and work well, it's piled high kinda like my laundry!! But my boss is gone this week so just like the saying goes "when the cats away the mice will play", that's what I've been doing!! It's only Tuesday so I haven't taken full advantage of him being gone. I finally got off the computer and started doing the work but had to take a break to make a lil post. So back to work I go. Hope everyone's enjoying all this rain we're getting.

0 comments: