Wednesday, March 19, 2008

~Easter's Already Here!!~

I feel like before long we'll be getting ready for Christmas again. We have lots planned for the weekend, hoping the weather stays nice so our plans aren't put off. I'm going to pick Brayden up tomorrow, so my parents don't have to drive all the way here for such a short trip. Then Friday is Brayden's Easter party at school and I'M OFF WORK!!! So Friday morning we'll being partying at Brayden's school then afterwards we're off to see the Easter Bunny. Brayden's teacher's informed them that the Easter Bunny is at the mall so they all need to go see him. The weather is suppose to be awesome here Friday, 70 and sunny!! I really hope the weather people are right this time. I want to spend the day outside relaxing, getting some sunshine, and playin with Brayden. Then Saturday I would like to take Brayden to a egg hunt, I know they have a few here so I guess I should check it out! Then we've got to dye some eggs and get ready for Sunday!

I'm so glad to finally see some sunshine today, I wish it were a little warmer but hey at least I've got sunshine.

0 comments: